Books Onsite do not just offer services in major cities and areas - we also offer regional and offsite bookkeeping services anywhere in Australia, backed by CPA Support. We are professional Partners in cloud based accounting software MYOB AccountRight Live, as well as QuickBooks Hosted and Xero.
If you choose BooksOnsite as your regional bookkeeper, you are allocated a dedicated bookkeeper who is qualified and experienced and works under the direction of a certified CPA, which enables them to work faster, more efficiently and with more accuracy than a bookkeeper alone would, and they can do far more for your business.
Think of Books Onsite as your accounts team and financial controller, but at a competitive bookkeeper rate. Give us a call today to find out more.
How does Books Onsite regional bookkeeping work?
If you want an efficient offsite bookkeeping solution in a regional area, you’ll need us to help you get rid of your paperwork. The cloud based accounting software we use will eliminate the need for a lot of your paperwork by utilising functions such as:
- Automatic bank feeds - Your bank, credit card and PayPal transactions are automatically imported into the software and reconciled on a daily basis.
- Automatic coding - Regular transactions can be setup to automatically apply the appropriate account code.
- Provide mobile solutions - You can create and send invoices from your iPhone or android device or take a picture of a receipt to automatically upload it.
We’ll work with you to setup a paperless office utilising Dropbox where you will simply drag and drop any additional invoices, receipts, timesheets or other documents into an icon on your desktop which will then be instantly available to us. Think easy, simple and less time consuming than ever - all the things you want in an accounting system!
What do regional Books Onsite bookkeeping clients receive?
- Your Cloud Based Accounting Software fees are included in our rates.
- Ongoing Support through the week to respond to your queries and keep your file up to date.
- Data File Sharing so you can always access your up to date accounting file- even while we’re working on it!
- An Online Dashboard which allows you to instantly see your bank, debtor and creditor balances in real time.
- Interactive real-time Financial Reports which allow you to analyse profit and loss and budgets any time.
- We act as your Registered BAS Agent which grants you an automatic extension on your payment deadline.
- We can set up payroll and supplier payments to be paid directly from your software. You just login to provide a simple one-step approval for each payment run, so we don't require access to your bank accounts (MYOB AccountRight Live only).
- A Comprehensive Accounts Manual detailing your accounting procedures (optional).
- Accounts prepared in accordance with relevant Tax and Statutory Legislation.
- See our Regional and Offsite Services Page or call us on 1300 226 657 for more details
In other words, we don't just keep your books, we improve them.
Let us be your accounts department - contact us now!