LEAP, Actionstep and Smokeball Support
Books Onsite support a wide range of Legal Bookkeeping services and tools
Are you a Sole Practitioner or a Small-Medium Legal Practice with less than 20 Practitioners? If so, we have developed a Service to look after all or part of your Trust Account Bookkeeping, Office Account Bookkeeping and Annual External Examination all for a Weekly Fixed Fee Package. Our service includes the following and can be customised to suit you.
For a Fixed Weekly Fee, we will initially come to your office to get to know you and your business, refine your systems and customise a procedural checklist. We then provide an ongoing weekly remote service which includes the following:
- Management and Reconciliation of your Trust Accounts to ensure compliance with Law Society Regulations
- Management and Reconciliation of your Office Accounts with Xero or MYOB
- Annual External Examination (we are Certified External Examiners in NSW, Victoria and QLD)
- Payroll and Creditors payment and management- you will need to provide access only to your internet banking (not authority on your account) to enable us to upload draft payments directly from your software ready for your approval
- BAS Agent Services- BAS and IAS reporting and lodgement
- Monthly Management Reports to assist you in analysing your firms and staff performance including: Monthly and Prior Year
- Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet comparisons, WIP and Debtors Exposure Reports and Funds available for Trust to Office Transfer Reports.
Legal Bookkeeping Specialists
As a LEAP, Smokeball and Actionstep Certified Consultants, we are also able to provide Installation, Configuration and Training. We provide this at a discounted rate for any ongoing clients.
Please call us or simply fill out the form here to request a detailed copy of our Weekly Accounts Checklist or you can arrange a quote for our Fixed Fee Service.
Request a Quote
Fixed Fee Trust and Office Account Bookkeeping with External Examination Quotation Request Form: