Onsite Bookkeeping with CPA Support
If you’re an SME with a turnover of $500k-$15 million, bookkeeping can be a challenge. It’s too much to handle yourself, but not enough to justify a full-time accountant. Books Onsite Bookkeeping is the answer.
We provide onsite bookkeeping services in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth backed by MYOB, Quickbooks or Xero Certified CPA support. Our qualified and experienced bookkeepers come to your office at least one day per week, and if they need higher level support, they simply phone us here in the office. This means they’re able to work faster and more efficiently than a bookkeeper alone would, and they can do far more for your business.
Are you a Sole Practitioner or a Small-Medium Legal Practice with less than 20 Practitioners? If so, we look after your Trust and General Account Bookkeeping remotely as well as your Annual External Examination all for a Weekly Fixed Fee Package.
Real Estate Bookkeeping
As Real Estate Trust Auditors, we will ensure your trust account is fully compliant with regulations in your state.
Our team of real estate bookkeepers will ensure your rental and sale trust is updated daily. We will include your general bookkeeping and trust audit in our remote fixed fee.
Think of us as your accounts team and financial controller
At a competitive bookkeeper rate. You get:
- 1-3 days per week onsite bookkeeping, supported by an MYOB,
- Quickbooks or Xero Certified CPA
- Monthly P&L analysis by an MYOB, Quickbooks or Xero Certified CPA
- Refined accounts procedures to maximise efficiency
- A comprehensive manual detailing your accounting procedures
- Accounts prepared in accordance with relevant tax and statutory regulations
- Improved cashflow forecasting & budgeting through specialised MYOB, Xero and Quickbooks add-on solutions
- We take full responsibility for the role so if our bookkeeper goes on holidays, we provide a replacement to cover for the period they are away
- The same staff member comes to your office each week
- No lock-in contracts
- Check our Bookkeeping Services for details of what we provide.
In other words, we don’t just keep your books, we improve them.Let us be your accounts department.